If you are unsure whether osteopathic treatment is right for you, we are always happy to discuss your condition in very general terms, so do call us. We are confident that your first visit will be a very positive and reassuring experience.
In order to support our patients, we would ask that you give 24 hours notice if you are not able to attend your appointment.
Your first consultation: £50
- Full medical case history
- A thorough musculo-skeletal examination
(which may include standard neurological and orthopaedic tests)
- Discussion of working diagnosis and proposed treatment plan
(or referral if necessary)
- Initial treatment as indicated
- Simple take-away exercises or adaptations to help you at home or at work
- A clear explanation of each step of your care
Your well-being is our primary concern and where we feel your condition should be referred to another health care professional (e.g. your GP), we will provide a covering letter for you explaining our diagnostic findings and supporting information.
Follow-up treatments: £50
- A review of your recovery
- Extended treatment tailored to your progress
- A review of exercises (and perhaps a little encouragement too?)
Each treatment: £50
- Simple health status review
- Assessment of range of movement and progress
- Soft/deep tissue treatment tailored to your presentation
- A review of your exercises
We look forward to seeing you.
Osteopathic & Chiropractic Practice – Find us on Osteopaths locally